Is anyone out there a washing machine tecnician?

Hello

I have a problem, my washing machine is poorly and I need a washing machine doctor to make it better. Even though the setting is to off when I put the power on it started to spin, I left it spinning a couple of minutes and then it started to smoke. I have a feeling it my be ready for washing machine heaven. The machine is only 2 year old so Im hoping it can be fixed.

Does anyone know their stuff, can you assist, and if it is broken can anyone recommend somewhere that I can pick up a cheap recon one?

Thanks

Hello

I have a problem, my washing machine is poorly and I need a washing machine doctor to make it better. Even though the setting is to off when I put the power on it started to spin, I left it spinning a couple of minutes and then it started to smoke. I have a feeling it my be ready for washing machine heaven. The machine is only 2 year old so Im hoping it can be fixed.

Does anyone know their stuff, can you assist, and if it is broken can anyone recommend somewhere that I can pick up a cheap recon one?

Thanks

Try Apollo, (they're in the phone book), someone recomended them to me when I had probs. They were quick, efficient and didn't charge a small fortune.

Archived