Tuesday Nights In Sheffield

ace1010

Hey guys, does anyone have any recommendations for clubs on a tuesday night?

Looking for any kind of place so long as its got a good crowd and open reasonably late :-)

I dont think I've been out in shef on a tuesday for years!

Cheers,

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Agent ****

Tuesday Club is fairly average (but the best night sheff uni put on), and overpriced when you consider it's only open 4 hours until 2!!!

You could do worse though (leadmill).

No way is The Tuesday Club Average. Easily one of the best nights in Sheffield even if it is on a tuesday.

That's your opinion.

Mine is that it's overpriced, overrated, not terribly exciting and should be open later. It would be nice to see someone other than Ronny Size or Andy C play there too.

To be honest though, I don't really like drum n bass much these days, there's far too much 5hit in the scene.

As much as I like drum and bass I do find the Tuesday Club overrated. It is pretty expensive for the length of the night on a weeknight and while they do have good DJ's on I just feel it's a bit lacking in something so I never get that into it no matter how good my mood is.

Archived