Silent discos??

retro_84

Right i experienced my first ever silent disco at leeds festival this year and it blew me away, does anyone know if anywhere in sheffield gets graced with it and if so is there any planned at all

I promise you if you haven't experienced one you totally need to. :P

Well im not getting into a debate in that sense its one of those each to their own. But cheers i heard the plug has hosted them before just it seems that its one of those "does the rounds" a bit like flash mob

Right i experienced my first ever silent disco at leeds festival this year and it blew me away, does anyone know if anywhere in sheffield gets graced with it and if so is there any planned at all

Isn't 'silent disco' the same as a 'Headphone disco'? I've not been to one myself, but I saw one during Freshers Week at the Hallam Hubs, and I believe Alice, of Hang The DJ night, organises them at Penelopes or some other venue...

I think its a great idea for neighbourhoods where noise would be a problem; for instance in venues like bars on the ground floor of apartments.

• 2 years later...

I heard about this on galaxy and it sounded so much fun! I really liked it when they said if you take your headphones off you can hear people whooping :hihi:

Archived