Where can I hire a room for a birthday?

peteblades

Hi,

I'm trying to help my friend hire a room for a joint 21st and 24th birthday. He wants to hold it at a bar which has a small room which can be reserved just for his guests. His first choice was vodka revolution but that is booked up. He reckons that there would be about 150 people so if cant be anywhere really small.

Does any one have any ideas of where else we can try? and what are your experiences of booking such places eg cost, service etc?

Thankyou in advance

Peter

UTB

Hi

I had my 18th B-day party in the Empire bar on a Sat nite 4 yrs ago! Was really good in the VIP section. It was £50.00 as many invites as you need and no on egets into the top bar as there are boucers there most of the nite - the main room is still open and your guests can spill out onto the patio and main dance floor!

I think it was a good nite - was too drunk to remember!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by peteblades

No, We've not tried there. Where is it? and what is it like?

It's at the bottom of West Street opposite Reflex.

It's a stylish bar with two floors. Check it out tomorrow night if you like and see what it's like :)

The link to the VIP night held at Takapuna on Thursday nights is here http://www.club-vip.co.uk - all stylish and funky people welcome ;)

Archived