Advice Needed - Should i do something?

wondertec

Couldnt it be that you may have visitors staying over the weekend, or someone came to the house, who noticed it?

then you didn't actually do it yourself?

Remember the NSPCC campaign of the Green Stop????

Just the fact that you are raising here, shows you are concerned about it and its absolutely freezing today and will be worse tonight. These thin skinned and no coated dogs, really feel the cold.

Its not so bad for those with thick woollies on - they snuggle down in their coats, but most bull breeds have nothing to keep them warm.

I think you know what u should do - and it would be worth a quiet phone call to the rspca and ask their help desk. It is annonymous too.

Lol. I lived near Eastmoor. Lots of Staffy x Pitbulls on there!

Yes and child neglect !!!

lived in Pinders Heath but to get to Work here in Sheffield I had to walk through Eastmoor to get the bus. I saw all sorts of horrid cruelty to anials and reported all, with pics in some cases.

I reported someone for dog cruelty, and they still have this dog in question, the rspca were very concerned or so it seemed when speaking with them but i never got a follow up call to let me know how they got on, they said they would go and see this dog and let me know the outcome, this poor dog is being battered, you can actually hear the hitting and stamping sounds its that bad and i dont live next door, all it does is whimper and is constantly left outside, im at a loss as to what to do or even if i should do anything else, good luck with what you decide to do

I reported someone for dog cruelty, and they still have this dog in question, the rspca were very concerned or so it seemed when speaking with them but i never got a follow up call to let me know how they got on, they said they would go and see this dog and let me know the outcome, this poor dog is being battered, you can actually hear the hitting and stamping sounds its that bad and i dont live next door, all it does is whimper and is constantly left outside, im at a loss as to what to do or even if i should do anything else, good luck with what you decide to do

I would have to report this or take the dog off em!! It is bad enough the poor little animal being cold and hungry - but suffering being beaten - now that would be torture to me if I heard sounds such as that :( Keep on the RSPCAs back and tell them that you will go to the papers if they dont pull their fingers out - red tape or no red tape :rant:

Nobody else can see the dog, just us and one other neighbour...

It's been left out in it's kennel for the past few nights in the rain and freezing temperatures, altho the poo has been cleaned up now....

I'm sorry but i'm still debating....they are exactly the type of people you want to upset...

Report them - that little dog has got to go from day to day suffering - it needs help - not just leaving to suffer - please report them :thumbsup:

Archived