Dating Scene in Sheffield

RICHBCZ

It's a difficult situation and I empathize with you. I'm 25 and fast becoming bored of clubbing and feel a bit out of place, but I can't bring myself to try speed dating or something similar as it just seems unnatural to me. I don't think any less of people who do it, quite the opposite actually I think good on them. I like to let fate take its course but i realize as I've gotten older that fate isn't a miracle worker, and if I don't go anywhere to meet people my own age I'm destined to be single. It's a catch 22!

Cristabel you certainly couldn't come to our 50+ only events so I'm not trying to recruit you.BUT

HOW CAN YOU JUDGE SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T TRIED?

What a very unadventurous attitude to life!

So you've seen speed dating once or twice on the television and you think you know about it? For a start, at ours there is no embarrassing calling out of names like I've seen,people are very respectful and courteous and charming to each other - it's just a really good evening. And if you're looking for love surely anything that ups the number of people you meet has to up your chance of finding love!

In 'Catch 22' Yossarin didn't impose Catch 22 on himself - it was the cynical administration of conflicting rules to keep flyers going on raids. Don't you go trapping yourself in a tunnel of your own making; tunnels are there to be gone through not made into prisons. Please, please.please, try speed dating once and then (perhaps) say it's not for you!

Archived