New look Asda in Handsworth

John

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mucha

Am mad as i've just come back from John Lewis and out of more than hundred car parking spaces there is only about six parent and child ones arrghhh!:rant:

You are allowed to use normal parking spaces too.

has anyone actually ever been clamped or seen a car clamped in the asda car park?

There's a lot of moaning going on about what is essentially a sign to deter people from using it as a park and ride.

RE: child parking spaces, why should those of us without children be punished?

park and ride???? to where and on what?, are the bus routes past asda really that good and frequent?

on another tack went up there saurday and there was no potatoes!!! and numeroud other stock lacking, mind there were plenty of fireworks!!, what does their stock manager do???? obviously not the job he/she is paid for

dave

Originally posted by alchemist

on another tack went up there saurday and there was no potatoes!!! and numeroud other stock lacking,

I walked down to Waitrose for a loaf of bread and more beer and found the same, it was like shopping in Russia.

Originally posted by chez26

Why??:confused:

(too many kids parking spaces)

Because why do you need special parking spaces because you've got children? They never had them when I was a kid and I survived the trauma of having to walk across a car park.

If your kids can't cope with walking a few yards, then leave them at home.

Its not distance from the shop entrance that matters, its the space between the parking bays. Kids dont care when they fling open a car door wether they dent the next car or not.

Are there rules about how many disabled spaces a car park should have? I bet there isnt for parent and child spaces, they are just there for customer relations.

Archived