Children's tv in 80's and 90's

kerry08

Great thread!

Very early 80's....

Rainbow, Chorlton and the Wheelies, Fingerbobs (70's?), Bod, Camberwick Green and Trumpton, Playschool, You and Me, Magic Roundabout, Saturday Superstore, Why Don't You?....I'm sure a lot of these were 70's but I watched the 80's reruns....

remember 6 weeks holidays being sat in bed watching why dont you such an easier life back then!:hihi:

had to be tiswas for me:thumbsup: even at 13 the swap shop was posh for kids who had ready brek for breakfast:D

anyone remember these shows

murphys mob

supergran

cbtv

razzamatazz

educating marmalade

and the classic moomins

educating marmalade! my dad always said thet was me as a teenager lol and Moomins- forgotten all about them they were great! ;)

had to be tiswas for me:thumbsup: even at 13 the swap shop was posh for kids who had ready brek for breakfast:D

anyone remember these shows

murphys mob

supergran

cbtv

razzamatazz

educating marmalade

and the classic moomins

Murphy's Mob! Classic! Been trying to remember that show's title for 15 years. Nice one! Other 80's classics;

The Adventure Game

Jossy Giants

Jim:thumbsup:

• 10 months later...
I had far too many favourites in the 80s to list here!
I would agree!

I looked forward to "ABCs after school special" and everything!!

Now there are cartoons on EVERY DAY,W0W!!! (THEY ARE ALL MOSTLY CRAP/P.C. GARBAGE COMPARED TO WHAT WE SAW THEN)

No comparison AT ALL as far as daytime TV now and then....

Quite sad really.....

Archived