Late licence bars / pubs

AaronD

Hi,

Anyone know of any late licence bar's or pub's in sheff city center for those nights when you don't fancy a club but 11pm's too early.

Anything music neutral would be good, by that i just mean not specifcally any genre but a mix of different things.

Cheers

A.

The Earl will have a 2 am license from next week, A range of nights take place there already on a 2 week rotation. Open mic nights, gigs, Northern soul, electronica, techno, Drum and bass, Indie.

It also has a free 12 foot snooker table

Originally posted by A_Partridge

I love showroom, open till 2am and free, unlike many other late bars.

Nipped in there last Thursday when I was waiting for the Leadmill queue to go down.. Can't say I enjoyed it at all! Took absolutely ages to get served, very bright (like my bars a bit darker, hides my face :hihi: ) and all the guys were looking at me funny if you know what I mean :|

Originally posted by royjames

Come to the Matrix you will have a good time there.

Friendly doorstaff and all that.:heyhey:

Yeah I like Matrix, very stylish, clean place with a good mix of people.. Bit expensive, but you get what you pay for!

Roy- Any bar jobs going?

Archived