World Vegan Day 08

LexRigby

They won't be very nice cakes without milk, butter or eggs.

To any vegans or people with egg or dairy allergies, I'd guess they would be preferable to "normal" cakes.

For me, it's cake. ALL cake is good, even cakes covered in marzipan! :thumbsup:

So, do you prefer meat or cheese in your cake?

To any vegans or people with egg or dairy allergies, I'd guess they would be preferable to "normal" cakes.

For me, it's cake. ALL cake is good, even cakes covered in marzipan! :thumbsup:

So, do you prefer meat or cheese in your cake?

I prefer cheesecake

I don't understand why people say their food can't be nice without meat in it. There are some wonderful Vegan and Vegetarian foods!

I'm a long term veggie - 24 years now - but I've never tried to take that final step. When i became veggie, it wasn't as easy as it is now, I bought a lot from Holland and Barratt and i thanked god for Marks and Spencer who were quite innovative with the V sign early on.

Now everythng more or less has the V sign on. I know what i can and can't eat and rarely get caught out (I'm not saying i'm a saint!:rolleyes:)

It would be nice to be given that choice to become vegan a little easier as I've always perceived it as that step too difficult to take. If I come into town, I'll pop along :)

Archived