Chip shop on London road

I don't know this one, but it's probably like the chip shop in Crookes, Broomheads, which opens for just a few hours a day. The fact is they don't need to open longer than that, and unlike corporate "chain" fish bars they're not contractually obliged to. I say, if you can afford to run a business like that and still make a profit, then fair play; I wouldn't mind being in their shoes.

I used to live on London Road and never got the chance to eat at this shop due to the fact its opening hours appeared to be sporadic and there was never a guarantee that they would be open when you walked past.

So now I live near Two Steps and couldn't be happier

I don't know this one, but it's probably like the chip shop in Crookes, Broomheads, which opens for just a few hours a day.

Do you know when Broomheads is open? I never seem to catch it open but have heard good things about it so would like to give it a go.

Archived