Pizza Pan And Grill

turtletom

Right this is going to be a rant but I’m hoping it will put you all off ordering from this place!

On Friday my and my girlfriend went out round town with a few friends and after a long night out we needed food! My mates decided to go for the easiest option and grab the nearest kebab! However we decided we would phone up PIZZA PAN AND GRILL and order some food. Ohhh what a mistake this was.

We made the phone call at 2.30am and they said the order would be an hour. We ordered the following;

Special 1 – 10 pounds

2 Pizzas

1 Garlic Bread

Chips (Cheese requested and we were told 80p more which we accepted)

Drink

And I ordered a large pizza for 9.80.

I asked if there was a charge for delivery and we were told no so the total amount should have been 20.60.

After I had passed out the food finally came at 4.20am! My girlfriend had not known what I ordered and just paid the deliveryman.

When I got up in the morning I realised that they had charged us 26 pounds and also got the order wrong! I phoned them up and asked why we charged an extra 5.40 and the person who spoke to didn’t seem bothered and took my number and said he would phone me up once he had spoke to the driver.

I did not hear anything Saturday night so I phoned up again on Sunday and spoke to the same man who said he spoke to the driver and he tried to justify the extra 5.40!

I will not be ordering from here again and I hope that anyone reading this will not order from there to.

Rant over i'm going for some Pizza…….

It's an extremely busy place and literally hit or miss. Trouble is it's one of the only places that WILL deliver at such late (early) hours when most stop delivery at midnight at the latest

Pizza 4 u has been the best service and pizza's here recently

We had an order cocked up on Christmas Eve last year, it was a big one aswell.

I called them back they sent the right order out within 30 minutes and didn't charge us for the extra food we recieved.

We were all very happy with the result.

Right this is going to be a rant but I’m hoping it will put you all off ordering from this place!

On Friday my and my girlfriend went out round town with a few friends and after a long night out we needed food! My mates decided to go for the easiest option and grab the nearest kebab! However we decided we would phone up PIZZA PAN AND GRILL and order some food. Ohhh what a mistake this was.

We made the phone call at 2.30am and they said the order would be an hour. We ordered the following;

Special 1 – 10 pounds

2 Pizzas

1 Garlic Bread

Chips (Cheese requested and we were told 80p more which we accepted)

Drink

And I ordered a large pizza for 9.80.

I asked if there was a charge for delivery and we were told no so the total amount should have been 20.60.

After I had passed out the food finally came at 4.20am! My girlfriend had not known what I ordered and just paid the deliveryman.

When I got up in the morning I realised that they had charged us 26 pounds and also got the order wrong! I phoned them up and asked why we charged an extra 5.40 and the person who spoke to didn’t seem bothered and took my number and said he would phone me up once he had spoke to the driver.

I did not hear anything Saturday night so I phoned up again on Sunday and spoke to the same man who said he spoke to the driver and he tried to justify the extra 5.40!

I will not be ordering from here again and I hope that anyone reading this will not order from there to.

Rant over i'm going for some Pizza…….

where is this place? is it the one on london rd??? I ask because i cant begin to tell you how often i fancy a 4am pizza, sounds like my dreams have all come true at once....

Archived