Vile tasting food and drinks

Food:-

Guerkins

Mushy Peas, yuk

Smoked Salmon- the taste is vile, I can't chew it and have trouble swallowing!

Drinks:-

Green tea and camomile tea.

Warm milk - We were forced to drink it every morning at junior school.

I go through phases so it always changes...

FOOD:

Can't STAND crab sticks.

Egg.

DRINK:

Ginger Beer

Tea

Coffee

and again Co-Op's own alcopop things. Taste like toilet cleaner... although I've never tasted that!

Chloé

Originally posted by Funke88

Food:-

Mushy Peas, yuk

Smoked Salmon- the taste is vile, I can't chew it and have trouble swallowing!

I cannot understand some of your hates! Sprouts? I could ALMOST eat them in sandwiches, not quite, and there is nothing better than mushy peas - divine!

But hates? Number 1 hate has to be garlic. If you don't like something, don't eat it, but don't smother it in a vile smelling vile tasting substance like garlic.

Smoked salmon, it is beautiful!

If you hadn't noticed, I am strange. I'm with Andy, not liking tomatoes, but I do like the proper tomatoes that come in cans, you know, before they take them out and put that plastic skin around them.

Vile food - peas, and loads more but I can't seem to think of any right now.

Vile drink - water, and beer/lager (I just love having to pretend I like it to not be labelled 'a poof'. How a taste in drinks determines ones sexual orientation I will never know. Give me wine anytime.)

Originally posted by t020

Vile food - peas, and loads more but I can't seem to think of any right now.

Vile drink - water, and beer/lager (I just love having to pretend I like it to not be labelled 'a poof'. How a taste in drinks determines ones sexual orientation I will never know. Give me wine anytime.)

Poof! :lol:

Archived