California bans same-sex marriage - ban overturned

Another anti-democracy bigot rears his ugly little head!

I suggest there's no need for gays to marry so therefore I'm sexist and racist as well? How do you come to that conclusion?

And as for your silly claim that animals are gay as well, do you have any evidence? When was the last time you saw a dog mincing down the street in tight trousers and a pink blouse and dancing to Bronski Beat? :hihi:

my dog preferred Frankie Goes to Hollywood....

Another anti-democracy bigot rears his ugly little head!

Yeah, yeah. You're either with us or against us... they hate our freedom... they hate democracy... you can't misunderestimate me... Is this what you're doing now, GWB?

I suggest there's no need for gays to marry so therefore I'm sexist and racist as well? How do you come to that conclusion?

I suggest that you're not a good judge of who needs to marry and why.

And as for your silly claim that animals are gay as well, do you have any evidence? When was the last time you saw a dog mincing down the street in tight trousers and a pink blouse and dancing to Bronski Beat? :hihi:

Google it, like the man said; there is a huge body of evidence (that's not been popularised or broadcast to help keep certain populations in blissful, bigoted ignorance)

Why? It proves that it's natural and that sex is not just about procreative and reproductive urges.

As does straight 'Sex For Fun' which is seen in the animal kingdom.

Do AJ & BrianMaiden need others to be dragged kicking and screaming towards their averageness in order to feel all is right with the world? Ooh.... diversity... I can't stand it! Aaahhhh!

Knocking white, middle class America is a hobby of various people on this forum and they used code words like "right-wing" and "nut jobs". We all know full well they are referring to the "George Bush" caricature if you want, so using the above phrases as well as singling out Christians made it pretty obvious...

barny_100, just to be clear since I started this thread and used the words "right-wing Christian nut jobs" in the OP, I wasn't referring to white people, middle-class people, Christians or even George Bush. what I was quite specifically referring to was "right-wing Christian nut jobs".

people that think that one line in Leviticus 18:22 is more relevant than all the other lines in Leviticus and Deuteronomy precisely because it fuels their own bigotry.

people that believe punishing peaceful men and women for their private pleasure is perfectly reasonable.

people, some of them in their fancy pants, that believe $75m is worthwhile spending on a campaign to make a victimised minority more unhappy.

Archived