California bans same-sex marriage - ban overturned

If this is true then it kind of narrows down the candidates don't it?

It also answers my earler question about when Britain will elect a non-white Prime Minister.

The answer being probably never since the candidate has to be a White Protestant

Now that is racism aint it? :hihi:

Not all Protestants are white.

Atleast something sane!

Why can't dumb struck people understand that if God would have wanted same gender marriages, instead of creating Adam and Eve, he would've created Adam and Steve!

Cheers

When will people stop thinking this "joke" is even remotely amusing ?

Why would a non-white candidate have to be C.O.E? Is religion a factor in electing a British leader? What's wrong with any other religious denomination so long as he/she was British by birth, held no extremist views on religious issues, owed complete and utter loyalty to the country and had it's best interests at heart?

This would create certain complications as a result of the 'Roman Catholic Relief Act' of 1829 and 'Jews Relief Act' of 1858 which would require devolvement of the right of 'presentation to any ecclesiastical benefice' (effectively Church of England appointments) from the Prime Minister to the Archbishop of Canterbury, but it is not prohibited as such.

the one good thing to come from this is

the american gay community has woken up to the fact that they are going to have to fight for their rights and are going to be a damn sight more proactive than they have been in the past

so anyone who thinks the gay community will fade into the background and cease being an issue because proposition 8 was passed, I suggest you strap in because it's going to be a bumpy ride

and don't be too surprised or upset if gay people dance in the streets at the passing of some bill that you oppose one day, after all sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

the one good thing to come from this is

the american gay community has woken up to the fact that they are going to have to fight for their rights and are going to be a damn sight more proactive than they have been in the past

so anyone who thinks the gay community will fade into the background and cease being an issue because proposition 8 was passed, I suggest you strap in because it's going to be a bumpy ride

and don't be too surprised or upset if gay people dance in the streets at the passing of some bill that you oppose one day, after all sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Right now it's two states for (Massachuetts and Connecticut) and 48 against

so the gay dancers have a long long way to go

P.s My wife and I like dancing. Would it be okay if we went to the dances and danced with each other rather than having to dance with others of the same sex as ours?:hihi:

Archived