Where is the line drawn on trolling?

Some posters just seem to post non constructive comments on threads that to me just smack of trolling.

Where is the line drawn between trolling and general posting?

There does seem something very fishy going on here.

I think you will find that there are some people who don't have anything better to do. There are certainly plenty that seem to think they are being very clever, very witty, very etc etc......

Most people will post constructive comments on threads that interest them. Others feel the need to post on everythread. It could be a man thing:huh:

I think you will find that there are some people who don't have anything better to do. There are certainly plenty that seem to think they are being very clever, very witty, very etc etc......

Most people will post constructive comments on threads that interest them. Others feel the need to post on everythread. It could be a man thing:huh:

oooooh thats sexist:hihi:

Some posters just seem to post non constructive comments on threads that to me just smack of trolling.

Where is the line drawn between trolling and general posting?

There does seem something very fishy going on here.

Tell everyone you have an illness, you will then get an SF get out of a ban free card and you can troll to your hearts content.

i still dont get this trolling business will someone please tell me

Trolling can be inerpreted as anything from making insulting and off topic posts on a thread, starting a thread to deliberately upset people- there are dozens of different interpretations and only a few can be definately called trolling but everyone has a different interpretation of it.

i still dont get this trolling business will someone please tell me

What is wrong with you, are you that stupid that everything needs to be spelt out for you. God forbid if you ever have kids; in fact I reckon you ought to be sterilised to avoid such a situation.

As I've recently learned, that would be trolling... trying to ellicit an angry response from you, probably to get you to blow your top for my amusement. It can be more subtle, obviously. ;)

Archived