Motorhead tonight

borderoo

Niiiice, i promise you, your gonna have an amazing time, theyre one of the best live bands i've ever seen my ears bled last time XD. I'm only 17 so i'll probably be trying in some pubs. I know a few that'l serve me though so all's good ;p. Have a good night matey

I was at the gig last night and Saxon were fabulous. Motorhead however were truly awful. They had their guitar amps on too loud and I could not hear the vocals very well at all. I would have expected better from a band with such a great name.

i didnt go last night but have seen them at other venues in sheffield and tbh they never do a good show in sheffield

Will be playing a good bit of Motorhead tonight at the Dove, and some Bon Jovi too as tribute band on at Boardwalk.....

Was in the Dove for a couple of hours prior to the gig.

Sure i did'nt hear any Motorhead/Saxon songs played though.

Still, had a great time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was at the gig last night and Saxon were fabulous. Motorhead however were truly awful. They had their guitar amps on too loud and I could not hear the vocals very well at all. I would have expected better from a band with such a great name.

Yeah Motorhead were alot LOUDER THEN EVERYTHING ELSE at the gig.

Felt the Base turning my insides into mush:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Being my first time seeing them i can't comment on their previous gigs but me and our lass really enjoyed ourselves.

Also Saxon definetly rocked :headbang:

Archived