Warchalking

John

i havent seen the marks but ive heard of good spots and i know a few student ppl who go around sheffield on buses searching.

Theres a few good spots down nr the hallam uni campus in town and some more down meadowhell way.

Theres apparently a real nice high bandwidth job located up hillsborough, but i dont use wi-fi, so couldnt confirm it.

TBH, if your stupid enuff to not secure ur base station, then its tuff titty to the old bandwidth theft side of things. As far as i know its only the hacker community and serial downloaders who exploit them. They have there uses anyways, like posting to forums anonymously :evil: etc, but there are easier ways to do the same thing using mixmaster remailers, or chaining proxies.

Main thing is if u have or get one of these systems, pay someone to secure it or learn to secure it yourself. If not well its consequences time.

Archived