Bescobys paper merchants

balde4gle

I did not work at Bescobys myself but a very good friend of mine in the sixties did, a man called George Carnall, he was a sales representative, and I believe he became a director at some time, but I have not seen George for many years now.

cant remmeber what years i was there i worked in the warehose long haired lout called ray i remember derek kemp len and one armed john who worked in the printing depo

Yes i remember John, he work on the paper gullitine. Also now i remember Jack, he was apprentice at the time and Dorothy. There were also a book binders on the top floor but didnt have a lot to do with them. You must have started after i left as my brother Paul worked in the warehouse with a olderman when i was there.

wat was pauls second name i worked there just before they moved to new premmises a also remember robert green who worked in the office harold driver walt driver was mr evans director still there or george carnill

Paul Cotton, I think he left not long after me. It was Mr Evans when i was there. When did Bescobys move? Is it still a working factory?

• 4 months later...