The Pasta Bar, Sharrowvale Rd

mjlacey21

Just had another great meal at the Pasta Bar on Sharrowvale Rd

For anyone that hasn't been there - it's a lovely little restaurant with a small menu of good quality, fresh food and excellent service.

We have eaten there many times and never been disappointed. Tonight the two of us had two courses, with liquour coffees and a good bottle of wine for £50

I just wanted to recommend it as there are so many restaurants around the Ecclesall Rd area and I feel the Pasta Bar misses out on credit where it is due because of this.

Well worth it!

Telephone 0114 268 0505

Just had another great meal at the Pasta Bar on Sharrowvale Rd

For anyone that hasn't been there - it's a lovely little restaurant with a small menu of good quality, fresh food and excellent service.

We have eaten there many times and never been disappointed. Tonight the two of us had two courses, with liquour coffees and a good bottle of wine for £50

I just wanted to recommend it as there are so many restaurants around the Ecclesall Rd area and I feel the Pasta Bar misses out on credit where it is due because of this.

Well worth it!

Telephone 0114 268 0505

Thanks, I love pasta !:thumbsup:

It doesn't just do pasta either

The OH enjoyed some lovely seabass there and I am particularly fond of the meatballs with home made bread, as well as the butternut squash and feta cheese salad :)

I love seabass (usually expensive)butternut squash and feta cheese salad. Sounds just my type of place !:thumbsup:

Archived