Ultravox Reform ! Sheffield Gig

Pauline BHG

ULTRAVOX have announced via their official website that they are to reform their classic line-up of WARREN CANN, CHRIS CROSS, BILLY CURRIE and MIDGE URE for a UK tour in April next year. Tickets go onsale on Wednesday November 12th.

Sheffield City Hall - 15th April 2009 !

Cannot WAIT for this !!! I never thought i'd see OMD or Ultravox live, OMD toured last year, and now..........

Here's the full tour for anyone who's interested :)

APRIL 2009

10 Edinburgh Playhouse

11 Glasgow Clyde

13 Newcastle City Hall

14 Manchester Apollo

15 Sheffield City Hall

17 Birmingham Symphony Hall

19 Bristol Colston Hall

20 Cardiff St. David's Hall

21 Nottingham Royal Theatre

23 Brighton Dome

24 London Hammersmith Apollo

26 Bournemouth International Centre

27 Plymouth Pavillion

28 Portsmouth Guildhall

Fairly tempting - a band i'd have liked to have seen live in their heyday... wonder if it would feel the same??

(and how many millions of pounds the city hall are charging) :suspect:

city hall will be told what the ticket prices for the gig are by the agent/management of the band.... the whole tour will be priced the same by mgmt.

I remember them trying to get Ure to join this last year and he wasnt having any, Its great to see he changed his mind.

Presumably he's since received a bank statement. :P

Last time Ure played South Yorkshire the venue was a dodgy pub called The Leopard in Donny; I'm sure the reformation is purely for musical reasons.

Archived