Please can anyone help

sheff290

And this was originally a thread looking for advice and has only just in the last hour become a homing thread. We're not in the business of closing threads asking for advice.

If you have a problem with the forum moderating then please take it to the Helpdesk rather than just bitching on every thread you think is an issue.

I'd love to be offer her a dignified place to grow old, but my home is just as loud as yours I'm afraid (loud music, visiting children and a big daft dog).

I really hope that you find somewhere quiet and calm where she can rebuild some confidence.

thankyou so do i , she cant go on like this my concern is her welfare and health not how many times i can get a reposting it never entered my mind to be honest all i care about is getting it right for her

so she is happy

guess what opened the hall door and guess who was there sucking royal canin biscuits the cat that lives under the bed , bless her i dont think she can eat them properly they kept popping out of her mouth but we have progress she has appeared had a wee in the litter tray sucked cat biscuits and off she went back to bed hooray:):)

Wahay! She's starting to come out of her shell- that's fabulous!
i know great news isnt it and had a stroke on her back , shes not eating the biscuits well though do you think i should get her something else or just wait and see maybe she hasnt many teeth i dont like using wet catfood i am a royal canin fan

They all come round eventually - but it's on their terms. And it's so worthwhile when they do. Some of my Cole Bros ferals took 5 years to come in the house but when they did they never went out again! They hid away most of the day, coming out at night, and were quite happy to do this all life long! Stay with it Sheff290. You are doing everything right. Stroking her back is the first step. She'll be ok. If she can eat wet food then wet food it needs to be! Don't worry. x

Archived