Valley Centertaintment restaurants

kirky

i had an emarassing expericance when i was in america, i ordered nachos expecting a plate of them like you get over here, they did put it on a plate thing is it was as big as a duct bin lid it had 3 different colour nachos and the dips were the same size as one of the large tubs from the supermarket!

Why is there 4 (frankie and bennys, boardwalk, bits n pizza and fatty arbuckles) resturants that serve exactly the same thing? Even their special offers are the same? I have no idea how they all stay in business. Bring on the chinese and indians!

• 2 months later...

:clap: :clap: Have you been to the NEW MEXICAN?? :clap: :clap:

Although i'm very upset Arbuckles Have gone it may have looked cheap but the service and staff were great everytime.

Chiquito's is top! it looks ten times better than the other restaurants and atlast there is one abit different! Has anyone else been in? i went for a meal on the 2nd night it opened and it got 9/10 the only complaint is that it was a 10 minute wait for a table but i guess thats cause every1 else wanted to take a look! Good on you Chiquitos KEEP IT UP!!

Originally posted by chattylass

:clap: :clap: Have you been to the NEW MEXICAN?? :clap: :clap:

Although i'm very upset Arbuckles Have gone it may have looked cheap but the service and staff were great everytime.

Chiquito's is top! it looks ten times better than the other restaurants and atlast there is one abit different! Has anyone else been in? i went for a meal on the 2nd night it opened and it got 9/10 the only complaint is that it was a 10 minute wait for a table but i guess thats cause every1 else wanted to take a look! Good on you Chiquitos KEEP IT UP!!

having never been for a mexican meal can you tell me what they serve..cheers:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

having never been for a mexican meal can you tell me what they serve..cheers:thumbsup:

Kirky, see http://www.chiquito.co.uk.

As a fan of Mexican and a fan of Fatty Arbuckles i was disappointed it closed but pleased to see a Mexican open.

We went a few weeks ago and wasn't that impressed. The prices are the same what you'd pay at a mexican/italian restaurant such as Viva Tequila but the food isn't to the same standard.

I remember i had Chimmichangers which normally comes with salsa/guacamole/sour cream etc. At chiquito you got a choice of one only.

I'm sure we'll go back to try it again though, although it is more expensive than the other restaurants down there.

me and the bloke went....(yet again) to centertainment for a meal last week but decided to try Old Orleans,(we hadnt ever noticed it before lol) but it tasted just like the rest of them, i wont complain about the food bcoz i think the food is lovely, even though my bloke didnt like what he had at old orleans, but i dont know why all the restaurants down there have to sell exactly the same food?!?!

• 2 months later...

Archived