Valley Centertaintment restaurants

kirky

I had the misfortune to go to Bitz and Pizza the other week. Shockingly poor service, incredibly slow (made more annoying by being able to see the staff just standing about chatting). Before we even sat down they'd taken our drinks order, then 45 mins after ordering our food, our starters turned up. 30 mins after we'd finished starters, we were told "no pizzas, we've run ot of cheese". Then the rubbery alternatives they brought us were clearly pre-cooked and reheated.

The bill was far too high, so we told them we would only pay for one round of drinks, and the price of the original stuff were ordered. They didn't seem even slightly bothered. They weren't apologetic, and to top it off they were still taking orders for stuff they'd not got as we were leaving. The cheeky gets. :mad:

Phew, rant over!

Now there's a thought. Sandwiches in the car park. A bit frugal.

Actually, the nachos with cheese and chilies and a mug of latte does me when I go to the cinema.

And the feller serving always says he hopes I enjoy the film...and seems to really mean it!

Excellent service there.:)

Been to all restaurants at Valley except for Boardwalk and Old Orleans... but Frankie & Bennie's is a great italian restaurant and their pizzas are to die for! Bitz and Pizza I found to be plain and boring! Again Chiquitos is the best they have to offer! We can't include Burger King in this can we? If so stay away from there!!!! trust me!

Archived