Valley Centertaintment restaurants

kirky

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from lunch at centretainment - what a joke!

We went into Bitz & Pizza (friends choice) and it was pretty much empty. Asked for a table for 2 and was told that we would have to wait about 5 minutes for a table. we kind of looked at the woman as if to say 'are you kidding?' (I could see at least 15 empty tables) but she showed us to the bar. After 15 minutes of being completely ignored (nobody offered us a drink or anything) we decided to go elsewhere.

We tried Frankie & Benny's next. Stood at the entrance waiting to be seated for what felt like forever (it must have been at least 5 minutes). Started to feel very uncomfortable - there were waiting staff everywhere but nobody even acknowledged our existance. Decided to leave there too!

Finally ended up at Chiquito, where we were greeted and seated immediately. Really friendly waiter, great choice for lunchtime menu. Ended up with some delicious food at a bargain price (£4.95 for a big plateful and just over £1 for a refillable drink). Very impressed and looking forward to going back one evening when we can sample the cocktail menu!

• 3 months later...

hiya

im going to the xfactor concert (taking my daughter, thats my excuse and im sticking to it!!!) - can anyone recommend any of the centertainment restaurants - its just one adult and one kid - dont want anything too pricy as its the end of the month and Im skint!!

Archived