Evil cash machine or evil bank?

i had the same thing happen to me, one of my friends said at the new self service tills some ppl stick double sided sticky tape under where the cash comes and it lifts off the top note. Then they just follow you and take the money. I never got mine back as it wasnt in the 'dump tray'.

i had the same thing happen to me, one of my friends said at the new self service tills some ppl stick double sided sticky tape under where the cash comes and it lifts off the top note. Then they just follow you and take the money. I never got mine back as it wasnt in the 'dump tray'.

The cash comes out of a little slot, how is someone going to get tape in there, better still how are they going to get said note out again, you will have to do better than that. :roll:

When I was short changed I request some more in another transaction that was paid correctly, I had two receipts one straight after the other, times, amounts, no questioning what had happened, it was obvious.

The self service machines in asda, sainsburys etc. dont have a slot they have a wide opening. then because the fraudsters :-) no its there when they get their note it unhooks it. So blah

I think you have been listening to too many fairy stories.

So the fraudsters have to put the tape in, let someone use it and then push in to be the next person to use it to retrieve one extra note, yeah, what ever.

Archived