Lahore Kebab House, London Road?

Orberon

Hello peeps, i'm new here so i'm sorry if there are already posts containing this but here goes.

What are the Kebabs like at Lahore on London Road? I prefer just normal Doner Kebabs but you struggle to find one that tastes nice whilst you're sober. Just wondered if anyone had tried them could give me some advice. Or otherwise anywhere else nearby that does nice kebabs.

Thanks guys :)

I found that Murdocks just up from varsity on west street is actual meat! I know i know, calm down... actual meat! Not hoofs, eyes, or balls!

I feel it was worth mentioning.

I havent had one other good kebab i dont think... except that sheffield kebab house next to the grovenor hotel is ok... but only ok

I have spoken!

Hello peeps, i'm new here so i'm sorry if there are already posts containing this but here goes.

What are the Kebabs like at Lahore on London Road? I prefer just normal Doner Kebabs but you struggle to find one that tastes nice whilst you're sober. Just wondered if anyone had tried them could give me some advice. Or otherwise anywhere else nearby that does nice kebabs.

Thanks guys :)

Not the worst. Can't particularly remember though we're going back a few years.

Archived