Cheapest Italian in Sheffield...

ChrisML123

Well quite bizaarly, the better half and i ended up going to La Gondola on Saturday night and were very very impressed. We didnt get there until 10pm but there was still a great atmosphere and the place was packed! Food better than i remembered and the service fantastic. A great night and would definately return.

Well quite bizaarly, the better half and i ended up going to La Gondola on Saturday night and were very very impressed. We didnt get there until 10pm but there was still a great atmosphere and the place was packed! Food better than i remembered and the service fantastic. A great night and would definately return.

glad to hear you went back and had a better experience. I had already rung them and they had brought a menu so we could reorder so we went and I was soooo impressed. They really went out of their way to make it a fun party for the twenty people in our party. The service was great despite the large number.Food was great and a lovely choice quickly served so nobody was waiting a long time .We had the house red wine which was very reasonable and a really good quality Merlot. I thought the price was very reasonable considering the high standard. We left quite late as we were having a really fun time and they showed no sign of wanting us to go. I would definitely go there again. They are so friendly and I love the Christmas menu.So we shall be back!!

Archived