Wing chun chi sau partner wanted (not that hard is it?)

hi, anyone out there who's reasonably sane(!?!) and up for some GENTLE chi sau? looking for people to train with in a spirit of FUN, for skill development, so ignore me if you're a meat-head. as the decent weather approaches could possibly have a chuck-about in one of sheff's fine parks.

dear komal, maybe you are unaware of the phrase regarding cocoanut trees appended to the bottom of your brief questions or maybe you've fallen out of said trees once too often. but anyroads what's all this to do with chi sau???

Originally posted by nigsmig

hi, anyone out there who's reasonably sane(!?!) and up for some GENTLE chi sau? looking for people to train with in a spirit of FUN, for skill development, so ignore me if you're a meat-head. as the decent weather approaches could possibly have a chuck-about in one of sheff's fine parks.

Have you tried asking in any of the Wing Chun clubs in Sheffield? You might get a positive response although their style could be somewhat different to yours, depending on what you've been taught and who by.

hello nigsmig

I have never done wing chun before but I do have an interest in wing chun and jeet kune do and have a little knowledge of them albeit book reading im affraid. However I did do jujitsu for two years so the chuck around sounds good and I would love to learn how to do chi sau. However, as if im not a rubbish enough candidate already, im not going to be coming to sheffield until I start studying at the unviersity in september. If your stupid enough to want to do it with me, let me know lol.

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

nigsmig

I think the same as Anvil

Asking in any of the Wing Chun clubs in Sheffield? and you should get a positive response.

I run a class in Dinnington on a Sat morning 10am start and you are more than welcome to come along for and train with us for as long as you like.

Archived