Help please family tree charles jackson 1837

roughy101

i am trying to find marriage and death info on charles jackson b.1837 also known as charley & chas he was a mat maker and was blind i know he married emma but cant seem to find their marriage. I know he was alive in !901 living in the alms houses selbourne road can anyone advise:help: please

There is this marriage:

Marriage September 1856

Charles JACKSON to Emma WILBERHAM

Sheffield 9c. 380

Also:

Marriage December 1886

Charles Herbert JACKSON to Emma Harriett BOTTOM

Sheffield 9c. 679

Death of:

Charles Jackson June 1901 aged 63

Sheffield 9c. 291

Duffems

There is this marriage:

Marriage September 1856

Charles JACKSON to Emma WILBERHAM

Sheffield 9c. 380

Also:

Marriage December 1886

Charles Herbert JACKSON to Emma Harriett BOTTOM

Sheffield 9c. 679

Death of:

Charles Jackson June 1901 aged 63

Sheffield 9c. 291

Duffems

thanks duffems i think it must be the one in1856 as they had ??? twins in 1859 would ibe able to gret a marriage certificate for the 1856 marriage?

i wondered about the 1901 death but also found a death i sept Qrt 1924.

the troble is i havnt looked at the tree for over a year so have forgot where i got info from i think it was ancestry?

You can obtain a marriage certificate from the information which I've supplied. I would advise to get that before you go forward otherwise you may research the wrong couple.

Duffems

just ordered it thanks a lot duffems, ithink his fathers names benjamin b 1796 married to sarah but will have to wait and see have to start looking up records then:hihi:

thanks duffems i think it must be the one in1856 as they had ??? twins in 1859 would ibe able to gret a marriage certificate for the 1856 marriage?

i wondered about the 1901 death but also found a death i sept Qrt 1924.

the troble is i havnt looked at the tree for over a year so have forgot where i got info from i think it was ancestry?

Don't know if this assists, but from some records I have, the 1924 Burial relates to a Charles Henry Jackson buried at Tinsley Park Cemetery (Barleywood Road) on 23rd Oct 1924, agd 61yrs.

Have also found details of a 1901 burial in the Cemetery at City Road. Jackson, Charles (Shoemaker, age 63). Died at Royal Infirmary; Buried on June 29, 1901 in Unconsecrated ground; Grave Number 9843, Section Z.

Don't know if this assists, but from some records I have, the 1924 Burial relates to a Charles Henry Jackson buried at Tinsley Park Cemetery (Barleywood Road) on 23rd Oct 1924, agd 61yrs.

Have also found details of a 1901 burial in the Cemetery at City Road. Jackson, Charles (Shoemaker, age 63). Died at Royal Infirmary; Buried on June 29, 1901 in Unconsecrated ground; Grave Number 9843, Section Z.

that rules out the 1824 death because he was definatley born 1837 he did have a son though charles b1865 only 53 in 1924.

would the 1901 death be the one duffem found,he definatley wasnt a shoe maker he was a matmaker because he was blind since the age of 13 as a penkife maker:confused::confused:

just ordered it thanks a lot duffems, ithink his fathers names benjamin b 1796 married to sarah but will have to wait and see have to start looking up records then:hihi:

The marriage certificate will give the fathers name of both the bride and the groom which will give you a starting point.

The marriage certificate will give the fathers name of both the bride and the groom which will give you a starting point.
marriage cert just arrived and thanks duffems it was his marriage,it gives his fathers mame as benjamine so i was in the right track,but desnt give fathers name for emma wilberham it gives the mothers,on other marriage cert if the father is dead it states deceased could she have been illigitemate:confused:

Archived