Annoying TV adverts

fozzybear210

The that ad for the air freshner where the little boy says over and over - 'mummy I want to do a pooooo' 'I want to do a poo in Paul's toilet'

and of course....I'm Confused.com - I've noticed people are starting to say the phrase 'I'm confused.com' in everyday speech - ahh!!

Ped Egg foot file one, showing scabby feet n then the contents of the file :gag: gross ......

Oh yes I have to agree, it is just disgusting! They're running it on a promo tv in Boots at Heeley retail park and my daughter and I just had to watch it yesterday so we could go 'bleughhhrrrr' at the end when they empty out all the old dry skin.

The that ad for the air freshner where the little boy says over and over - 'mummy I want to do a pooooo' 'I want to do a poo in Paul's toilet'

and of course....I'm Confused.com - I've noticed people are starting to say the phrase 'I'm confused.com' in everyday speech - ahh!!

Oh Gawd, I hate that one too! - and it always comes on when i'm having my tea in front of the telly! YUK

• 1 month later...

Archived