Annoying TV adverts

fozzybear210

I hate the one where that chubby bloke. You know on the telly all the time. Has the worst hair and a strange accent. A smile that would'nt fool a new born, telling us that everything will be okay, our jobs are saf....... Oh B$££$CKS!!! its a Labour Party Ad. My bad sorry.

`Go go go!`

Those ads for... the indigestion stuff.... especially the one with the "What a feeeeeeling!" song with the female copper in that odd uniform dancing as shes directing traffic.... I hate that.

The confused .com things too, with the people with the limpid eyes and soppy smiles- especially the one with that bloke with a mad grin and the wierd hairdo... Hes got an Elastoplast sized hair style on the top of his bonce and all three hairs are gelled to death. Im not sure if he amuses me or scares me.

`Go go go!`

Those ads for... the indigestion stuff.... especially the one with the "What a feeeeeeling!" song with the female copper in that odd uniform dancing as shes directing traffic.... I hate that.

The confused .com things too, with the people with the limpid eyes and soppy smiles- especially the one with that bloke with a mad grin and the wierd hairdo... Hes got an Elastoplast sized hair style on the top of his bonce and all three hairs are gelled to death. Im not sure if he amuses me or scares me.

I thought nothing scared you??! I'm disappointed, really I am:(

Archived