Manchester Nightlife Help Needed.

:help: :help: :help:

Can anyone please help me, im going to Manchester in May for my birthday with my mates we are stopping over on a Saturday night and we want to know what pubs, bars & clubs to go in near center. We are all into Speed Garge, R & B and dance. We are planning to go out early e.g about 3 in afternoon and we want to be doing an allniter til about 5 nxt morning can any one please help : ) THANKYOU!

:help: :help: :help:

The printworks is excellent. Its like an indoor street with bars and the only club where you can go on the dancefloor, sit in the comfiest sofa's, go tenpin bowling and have a game of pool in the same room!

Originally posted by Paul2412

The printworks is excellent. Its like an indoor street with bars and the only club where you can go on the dancefloor, sit in the comfiest sofa's, go tenpin bowling and have a game of pool in the same room!

if you're referring to lucid ive heard its closing due to bankrupcy! baby grand put on some good hip hop/funk and funky house nights, the music is always good, look around manchester websites nearer the time and look at the listings - try http://www.tillate.com, http://www.textmi.com, not sure about after clubs tho. the lime bar nr deansgate is open til late and plays good old skool hip hop and soul.

Serious piece of advice for Manchester - and I had a licence over there for a few years - you dont stand a chance if you try to get into places as gangs of lads. Break yourself into 2/3s and you'll be ok. Generally though, not the best night out in the world.

Printworks -7 or 8 bars all under one roof ,thats ok most are open late but none are club types.

Oxford road , me and my friends started a bar/pub crawl there and it was great loads to choose from.

Deansgate and deansgate lock once again another area to get a half decent crawl going on.

Donmt know about clubs to suit your taste as that isnt my cup of tea but the places mentioned are great for a good crawl

Archived