Best Restaurant In Sheffield

hbomb

South Asian - Seven Spices, Cafe Guru, Saffron Club

East Asian - Wasabisabi, Mei's

Italian - BB's, (Maso also used to be great, it's successor Cafe Nova is ok)

Tapas/Med - Platillos, Parthenonas, The Mediterranean Restaurant

Generally you can't go wrong anywhere on London Road - definitely the best eating area in the city.

South Asian - Seven Spices, Cafe Guru, Saffron Club

Italian - BB's, (Maso also used to be great, it's successor Cafe Nova is ok)

Tapas/Med - Platillos, Parthenonas, The Mediterranean Restaurant

Generally you can't go wrong anywhere on London Road - definitely the best eating area in the city.

from that list i can tell you know nothing about food or quality, Do you eat tesco value brand at home so food from those places is good?

from that list i can tell you know nothing about food or quality, Do you eat tesco value brand at home so food from those places is good?

I was thinking town centre £15-30 per head budget, you know, the like the other 98% of people can occasional afford to go to.

We are not all posh people from Whirlow who want their game freshly shot for the table. Ethnic food just too common for you? :rolleyes:

I actually work in hospitality, including sourcing catering.

If that's Mei's next to Pollard's Coffee Shop in town- the one downstairs- I noticed a sign outside saying they're packing it in at the end of the month.

Sorry to question your recommendation, but the first and only time I went there I couldn't taste the food for the smell of drains. Disgusting place.

Archived