Yorkshire Forward = Leeds Forward?

Ned Ludd

Yorkshire Forward like to get the credit for things they have had nothing to do with!

They had a plaque up in the entrance to one of the redeveloped factories in the Kelham Island area, procaiming their involvement in its development to residential use.

Needless to say, one of my neighbours removed this plaque last year and is now nowhere to be seen!!

What is it with this Sheff/Leeds thing?

Why do some people seem almost paranoid about this?

I think that peoples concerns about this are overblown.

As Michael said......Leeds is a much bigger city.

People have been complaining for years that in the grand scheme of things, Leeds, according to the BBC, is the epicentre of the Universe! In some ways I agree, for example the recent death of the bloke who had the bike shop on Langsett Road, Look North featured a 10 second clip of his funeral procession in Hillsborough, and yet devoted a whole 10 MINUTES to a story about TRUFFLE FARMING in North Yorkshire! Eh?! :loopy:

People have been complaining for years that in the grand scheme of things, Leeds, according to the BBC, is the epicentre of the Universe! In some ways I agree, for example the recent death of the bloke who had the bike shop on Langsett Road, Look North featured a 10 second clip of his funeral procession in Hillsborough, and yet devoted a whole 10 MINUTES to a story about TRUFFLE FARMING in North Yorkshire! Eh?! :loopy:
Eh indeed!

Archived