Gay in Sheffield

TheFullMonty

I'm a great guide to the local gay scene; I'll post some more details tomorrow when I have time; I'm just going offline now...

In the meantime, try and get down to AFFINITY every Tuesday night from 9pm for my unbeatable Drag Cabaret and DJ Baby D, plus Drinks for £1....!

Depending on what you are looking for, Lions Lair Tuesdays is the meeting point for Uni and Hallam LGBT societies. You can be any age to attend, bottle offers and free food. It is generally a little more subdued with music and lighting for more chatty atmosphere, those that want to party in to the night, head to Dempseys around half eleven.

dempseys or club x-cess... sheffield gay scene's pretty underground. nothing like manchester, leeds or liverpool unfortunately.

What does underground mean? and also you did not mention Lions Lair, Affinity, Sanctuary, Identity, Climax/monthly, Speedqueen, rah rah rah etc etc.:loopy:

Archived