Morality Question

If you were walking down the street with a gun in your pocket, in the unlikely event that you saw Saddam Hussein walking towards you, could you pull the trigger?

There would surely be one part of you wanting to see the madman die, but another part that would hesitate to take a life.

Which side would win? And regardless of who it was, could you live with yourself after killing someone?

Originally posted by t020

I'd capture him instead of shooting him and hand him in to the authorites, enjoying the bounty put on his capture by the US Government.

I would have thought any such bounty of this stature would have been dead or alive.

Originally posted by Jon

If you were walking down the street with a gun in your pocket, in the unlikely event that you saw Saddam Hussein walking towards you, could you pull the trigger?

If you did, you'd probably blow your goolies off. You didn't say anything about taking the gun out of your pocket first.

I think that if you did see Sod 'im Hussein in the street, he would be the one more likely to have a gun. But, if you had one too, get in first!8)

Archived