Bloor Street Walkley

dido you tease. nev was a couple of years older than me carl was my age russell was a few years younger.i remember annette marper who lived opposite the shop and had polio her husband i seem to remember delivered wine and drinks i recall going on a round with him one school holiday

dido you tease. nev was a couple of years older than me carl was my age russell was a few years younger.i remember annette marper who lived opposite the shop and had polio her husband i seem to remember delivered wine and drinks i recall going on a round with him one school holiday

Bingo.

It was Annette Dyson.

Going to the pub now , see you later

Bloor St sounds so familiar and

I remember Gladys, the scent of her lingering forever in my nose.

My relatives called Hendrick lived around Bloor St the front entrance was on one street and the back way in was on another.

hazel

My mum and dad Jack Loy and Ivy Loy lived at 111 Daniel Hill St. and used to go in the Blake pub When Ted Wainright was the landlord.

I also remember your mum the dinner lady and i can remember Gladys (what a nose)

• 2 weeks later...