Bloor Street Walkley

Since this thread started it seems that some thing from my Bloor st days keeps cropping up in my life.

Last night I went for a drink and someone mentioned that they had worked in a certain pub many years before. I told them that I had been in that pub many years ago with some old neighbours of mine, and he knew them. A family called Sue and Steve Kerr and their son Johnathon who lived in Bloor st, the same time as us.

Also today we have had a phone call out of the blue from someone else who used to live on Bloor st, a member of the Marper family.

Very strange.

hi my name then was susan squires got married went to live on bloor st as susan agus originaly from daniel hill st jennywren i thought the farnsworth family lived at the side of the blake oh happy days lol
Did you have a brother Jimmy?

i lived at 31 bloor street during the sixties until the early 70,s

my family name is goodison does anyone remember us mick,steve,adrian.wendy or the marshalls albert fields glen johnson or the family at the bottom with the big archway entrance and a huge great dane named leo?

I lived in Harold St.we had a coalman Fredie Goodison bottom of bloor st. he later moved to hollow meadows moscar same family?

i steve goodison glenn johnson here.remember goodisons like it was only yesterday.can you remember .our dave.beverley.lee richard .my mum and dad charlie /sylvia/the big dog at bottom of bloor st.belonged to the goddard family.we left 10 bloor st .sept 68.moved to foxhill.still live there.if im right your moved to stannington.i work for royal mail to. still watch owls now and again. can you remember todds who lived inblake pubused to knock about with colin todd i think is name was.and steve .andy western .malc murry.from harrold st .and steve johnson from top of blake st .always used to say .didums . good old days.