Bloor Street Walkley

steve .do rest of your family still live in sheffield. our dave add trails with huddersfield town. could have been worst could have had um with.sheffield pigs utd.can u remeber glenn dolby .lived on 1st right down harold st cant remeber name of road .facing pub think they called it sportsman. next door neighbour.was called tom jones.its not unusual.took me and our dave too our first wednesday match .round about1964.dou remember macbrides.think one was called malcom from cundy st.their were ernest and margaret tomkins who lived below us at number16 bloor st.he was a bus conductor they would be in their 90s now if their still with us.valerie dungee think u spell it like that ann young they where like tom boys used to knock about with us lads.they was grant winters.went to myers grove with him.till i left for yewlane school.arnolds lad cant rembemer is name barry nailor.phil /bob goddard.nev/carl marshall.billy allison .albert fields cousin ithink.robert.wilcox jinks is nick name.still drink with him up grenoside hes mad as owt.mary brown lived on burgyone rd .still see her after allthese years ,theirs lots more names too go through.

glen mick is a chef in bournemouth,adrian lives in newquay,wendy lives in stannington with hubby and kids,tom and dot live opposite walkley cottage.barry naylor is my cousin,saw bob arnold a while ago in walkley club along with glen dolby.i rember carl and nev marshall fields too.i,ll be at hillsborough on boxing day probably in the travellers before my mate weeny and sue run it.

glen mick is a chef in bournemouth,adrian lives in newquay,wendy lives in stannington with hubby and kids,tom and dot live opposite walkley cottage.barry naylor is my cousin,saw bob arnold a while ago in walkley club along with glen dolby.i rember carl and nev marshall fields too.i,ll be at hillsborough on boxing day probably in the travellers before my mate weeny and sue run it.

Carl Marshal now lives in Jersey, and Nev Marshal lives at Westfield.

Barry Naylor, was his mother called Dot?.

• 2 weeks later...