King Charles spaniel

deelightful3

Talking of picking up poop! WHY oh WHY did Zach decide to poop at the bottom of someone's drive - just as they were driving home from work?

They had to wait in the middle of the road while I scooped up the poop! It was totally embarassing - lord knows what they were thinking!

Talking of picking up poop! WHY oh WHY did Zach decide to poop at the bottom of someone's drive - just as they were driving home from work?

They had to wait in the middle of the road while I scooped up the poop! It was totally embarassing - lord knows what they were thinking!

I bet Zack was smiling!:D

More poop talk..... last night Evie did her business, on the grass verge, in all the leaves, in the dark. So there I was practically on my hands and knees, with my poo torch, (little torch on a keyring, very handy) looking for it. Eves got bored of waiting so decided to start walking off and went full stretch of her flexi lead, right across the path. We usually see no one on our night walk, but this time there was a man walking up. I didn't see him until he nearly tripped up over the lead. He hurdled that OK, then turned to me and said "are you OK, have you lost something?" how embarrassing!!!:blush:

At least you cleaned it up, Karis! I think they'd have been more annoyed if you'd have left it there.

I have pocketfuls of flippin' nappy sacks and poopy sacks. I'm sure the bloomin' things breed! ( :hihi: ) I've even bought a little container for the rolls of bags, to go on Trixie-pup's lead.

I think I ought to have honorary shares in the scoopy-bag company, I have that many!! :D

Archived