Daytime entertainment for a group of lads drinking

midasman

Im wanting to find out idea's on where to go on an lads all day session coming up to xmas.

We are a group of 30 year old plus so dont want anything cheesey?

Is there anything in the daytime we could do to break up the day?

I thought about booking in at that new indoor golf place on trippet lane but never been before? think its called Green? is this place any good? ive had a few mates telling me its spot on?

any ideas welcome?

Im wanting to find out idea's on where to go on an lads all day session coming up to xmas.

We are a group of 30 year old plus so dont want anything cheesey?

Is there anything in the daytime we could do to break up the day?

I thought about booking in at that new indoor golf place on trippet lane but never been before? think its called Green? is this place any good? ive had a few mates telling me its spot on?

any ideas welcome?

So are you guys not from Sheffield? - ever visited the city before? If not, there are loads of options, but could really do with a bit of background info first - suppose it depends on whether you're all beer monsters or not. As for the golf place, dunno, never heard any mention of it except for some advertising in the free press.

you could book a fireengine ride around the city *shrugs*

what pushes your buttons besides 'all day sessions'?

how big is your group, and how drunk do you plan to be for the majority of the time? there's no point in us offering advice on going to places that won't let you in!

You could have a look on ents24 and see if there's anything on at the city hall or something - or take yourselves down Attercliffe, if you're that way inclined

Archived