Incontinent and inconsiderate people at City Hall and Arena

lizmachin

It's not a proper gig unless you're standing up anyway. The whole experience is about the intimacy, togetherness and participation of the crowd. It's not meant to be like going to the cinema or theatre.

I (and many others on here) disagree. I don't feel the need to dance or jump about at home listening to music on the stereo, nor do I when listening to it in the car.

Methinks the OP means inconsiderate, not incontinent.

Perhaps a Mod could edit the thread title accordingly?

I'm heavily pregnant and and suffering with the woes of incontinence, so I take offence at this thread title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::suspect:

I (and many others on here) disagree. I don't feel the need to dance or jump about at home listening to music on the stereo, nor do I when listening to it in the car.

I agree with you alcheresearch. Ive always preferred being seated when at the arena.

Perhaps you just see bands who need to sit down themselves during the show, to look after those hip replacements and stop the syrups coming loose :D

Not a bit crowd surfer then I take it? ;)

incontinent people-it wasnt a daniel o'donnell night was it

whats got 160 legs and smells of wee

the front row of a daniel o'donnell concert

Some people can't help bouncing about like loonies though, as they think it's their God given right to "dance" to their favourite song.

Falsehood! It is NOT their "God given right" to arse about like a Fairy on a rock bun and kill me toes in the process! :rant:

god its hardly the end of the world is it! :hihi:

i agree with edna, much rather people went to the toilet than threw it all over my hair! i must admit i dont go to the loo etc as im a) not wanting to miss anything and b) its a nightmare to even get to the loo as people give you evil glares for even attempting to move! this means i can only have one drink :(

Archived