Patmos house southey green road sheffield .

mintar

I received this letter about Patmos House this morning.

Dear Neighbours

We are writing to you concerning plans of 365 Southey Green Road (Patmos House) We would like to invite you all to a open evening to a insight to what we will be doing and the occupants who will be residing in these premises.

Any questions and concerns can be answered

Patmos House, Friday 17th July at 7.00pm Refreshments will be available

Quite a few people have had the letter. I think the people who are opening it want to give their veiws and i have been told they will answer any questions that you have about the hostel. If you have any questions it would be a good idea to attend this meeting.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked at Patmos House in the 70s, Great bunch of lads, the kids on the street nowadays make them look like cherubs.

Alex Farquar ended up at Norfolk Park hostel, last i heard he had gone back to Scotland.

Bob Greenaway was warden then.

I worked at Patmos House in the 70s, Great bunch of lads, the kids on the street nowadays make them look like cherubs.

Alex Farquar ended up at Norfolk Park hostel, last i heard he had gone back to Scotland.

Bob Greenaway was warden then.

did you know john fishpool i was good friends with him he bought me the record forever and ever by slik anyone remember it being played over and over