Not missed....

It's comforting in an evil sort of way to know I'm not alone...:lol:

Try asking Maxt about bathroom installers, as it sounds like he's having his bathroom sorted by experts. Mine was installed by a friend/colleague who's an ex-plumber, and isn't looking for more work, I'm afraid. (besides, looks like we're going to keep him busy enough, lol)

Holiday - Great went to France

3 days in Paris - Very Hot and took in all the usual sites, Notre Dame, Eiffell Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Versailles, great place, there is no where on earth like Paris.

Then on to Poitou - Charente for a week chilling, but it was far from it, went canoeing down the Charente, cycling, horse riding and rock climbing and loads more, good fun, drank loads of cheap red wine £1.20 for a decent bottle, ate loads of simple food, cheese, french bread. Had a quick look at properties down there, very cheap compared to here, £40k gets you a huge farmhouse, it may need a bit of work doing to it, its tempting but there is no work away from the big cities.

Thats me done

Archived