Rubbish pub quiz

ellielambert

as the lescar quiz master i was informed tonight about some negative comments about the quiz and as much as i apprecaite the positive comments left i feel i should respond. i appreciate that the fact that last weeks quiz didnt go as planned. I have been experiencing some tech. difficulties recently that have meant the quiz hasnt gone very smoothly.

I must apologise for the quiz being canceled tonight and for disturbing the spoken word performance held in the lescar this evening. There were some negative posts about the performance being interupted and must take resposnability for that. Hopefully it didnt ruin the evening too much as it was not my intentions to interupt the last show.

As of next week the quiz will be running as normal until the christmas break so feel free to come down. It is 2pounds a team with a 30 pound bar tab to be one as well as other prizes. I do work very hard on the quiz and appreciate anyones envolvment but if anyone has any comments about it i do come round at the end and ask how everyone found it so feel free to talk to me then. I'd rather hear it then than find out my hard work has been put down on a forum.

Tom

That's a very admiral response Tom. I don't know you and I've never been to the Lescar quiz, but hope all goes well in future. Don't let a one off problem, or whingers on the forum put you off.

Archived