The great big 'complaining about the time post is delivered' thread

The delivery times are obscene.

I mean, only today, I had to leave work at 10am, 11am, noon, and then only when I checked at 1pm did I find that my post had indeed been delivered in time for me to open it when I get home at my normal time of 6pm :roll:

If your post is so important that you need it before 9am, then Royal Mail can provide this service... for a fee.

Remember you are receiving post with no cost to you whatsoever, the sender is the one that pays the cost.

..............Whoosh!

• 3 months later...

post in s35 area is always bad, somedays none comes then bingo you have 3 days mail on the mat, as for timing, not a chance on an early delivery, the only way to guarentee your post is to fetch it!

ours comes about 3 ish i think, am not in everyday, but what gets me is the amount of junk mail they have to give out, thats all i got yesterday about 4 leaflets and one letter, that must take a lots of time for them to sort the junk and carry it round and what a waste of their time and energy mine goes straight in the bin, its unfair on the posties

i totally agree half the time they wouldn't have to deliver to ours if there wasnt so much junk. Which would obviously save them a bit of time. Ours is really good he doesn't come after 12 but i wonder if this is to do with the communal door only giving him access till a certain time? :D

Archived