The great big 'complaining about the time post is delivered' thread

Our post is getting later and later each day, today I went to collect my daughter from school at 3 o'clock and had assumed that the post had already gone and there was just nothing for us but when I got back home at 3.30 my post was lying on mat.:rant:

Post at 3.30 is just ridiculous, it was my sons birthday the other week and he never got his cards till he came home from school.:(

I can remember getting woken up in morning by postman, no such luck anymore, what on earth has happened?

as an ex postie i can tell you thec reason your post is so late is due to the fact that posties are not allowed to leave the sorting office till at least 10am now. i used to start at 5 and be out delivering post at 7.30am and post my last letter at around 10am. now they have made it a later start in the morning ,thus causing this problem. also cutbacks in posties hjave meant that some rounds have no postie to deliver them and they have to reley on other posties doing overtime and delivering this mail AFTER they have completed their own walk. please dont blame the postman as none of this this is their fault.its all the doing of the royal mail management.

Why would we want to blame anyone anyway? Since when was it ever important that mail gets delivered early? Anything urgent shouldn't be trusted to normal mail in the first place, so it's a moot point.

ive ordered things that have been delivered by so called secure methods by courier firms and they have come damaged ,3 weeks late,so dont say the postie is not capable of delivering special items

ive ordered things that have been delivered by so called secure methods by courier firms and they have come damaged ,3 weeks late,so dont say the postie is not capable of delivering special items

I didn't. Try actually posting something that makes sense instead of inventing utter crap and pretending that I said it and not you.

Archived