Living Room Bar

Chalky

I'm bored at work so I started surfing the internet (Monday morning)!! Don't ask me how I got to it but I found myself on the Living Room website (http://www.thelivingroom.co.uk) and it had a section on the Sheffield venue but no details whatsoever. I was wondering if they were opening one and where as the ones in Manchester and Nottingham are fantastic bars!

My only brush with ultimate fame was at the one in Manchester when the Neville Sisters (Phil and Gary) and Mr Beckham himself were in there not so long ago (V.I.P at least anyway). To be honest, Sheffield lacks in quality bars so I personally believe it'll be a welcome addition.

Sorry boys and girls but its bars like them that end up destroying top pubs like the 'old' Hallamshire on West St, whoever had the bright idea of turning that place into what it is now *SPITS* needs their bowels removing with a rusty blunt spoon!:evil:

I like the nu-skool bars (beautiful lasses, gr8 music, feeling that you are hip just for being there) as well as the old-skool pubs (nice cosy corner with your mates, warm & friendly atmos, games like bar billiards & pool!!)

Don't be such an old fogey Pontitious - put on your day-glo 80s retro gear and party!

p.s. did you know that I used to own the domainname "thelivingroom.co.uk"...?

Originally posted by E-Man Groovin

Don't be such an old fogey Pontitious - put on your day-glo 80s retro gear and party!

p.s. did you know that I used to own the domainname "thelivingroom.co.uk"...?

No problem E-man,I am at this very moment sat in my spangly boob tube, and satin pink pedal pushers smoking my pipe!

......and its Pontious!!!

p.s. did you know I own a medium bristle toothbrush....? ;)

Archived