Any one had any problems with Kingsway estates?

dougsta

Has anybody had any problems with Kingsway Estates? We have secured a property to let and paid £200 reservation deposit. Since then they are proving very hard to contact!! We went to go in person to take relevant application forms and £150 admin fee. They also want bond and 1st months rent 5 days before move in date. We arrived at address on Norfolk Road( address on letters) to find that it was just a residential house with a transit van in drive!!?. There was no reply either! We rang the 0845 number to which an operative answered.no disrespect to her, but she didnt no much at all, just replied i will get some to call you back.It did sound like a very busy office, but was it a call centre type place?. Anyway this was at a different place to which she couldnt tell us where. we have tried 5 times since monday afternoon and nobody returns the call!!

I tried to contact them weeks ago about a place I'd seen that I liked the look of. I must have phoned at least half a dozen times and each time I was told Joanna was dealing with that property and would call me back but she never did.

Twice I asked to speak to somebody else and was told there was nobody available, just three receptionists in the office. Why would a small business need three receptionists?

I gave up in the end.

Archived